OK. How Do I Apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F?

Call the FEMA Map Assistance  Center at  1-877-FEMA-MAP (1-877-336-2627) to obtain a copy of the application forms.   If the LOMA  or LOMF-F will involve a single lot or single structure, the MT-EZ form may be used.  For multiple lots or multiple structures, the MT-1 form should be used.  You may download the MT-1 or MT-EZ forms directly from the FEMA web site.

Show All Answers

1. Why Won't My Lender Take My Surveyor's Word?
2. Why Is The Flood Map Wrong?
3. What Is FEMA Going To Do About It?
4. How Do I Obtain a LOMA or LOMR-F?
5. How Much Does It Cost?
6. Who Can Apply?
7. How Long Does It Take?
8. What Do I Do In the Meantime?
9. How Can I Get My Flood Insurance Premium Refunded?
10. OK. How Do I Apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F?
11. Where do I Send the LOMA or LOMR-F Application?
12. What If There is No Flood Elevation On the Flood Map?