Who Can Apply?

Any property owner or developer may apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F. However, a site plan and boundary survey, property description, and Elevation Information Form, Elevation Data Sheet, or Elevation Certificate must accompany each application. The elevation information must be prepared, sealed, and certified by a Registered Professional Land Surveyor. The applicant is responsible for paying for this survey information.

Show All Answers

1. Why Won't My Lender Take My Surveyor's Word?
2. Why Is The Flood Map Wrong?
3. What Is FEMA Going To Do About It?
4. How Do I Obtain a LOMA or LOMR-F?
5. How Much Does It Cost?
6. Who Can Apply?
7. How Long Does It Take?
8. What Do I Do In the Meantime?
9. How Can I Get My Flood Insurance Premium Refunded?
10. OK. How Do I Apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F?
11. Where do I Send the LOMA or LOMR-F Application?
12. What If There is No Flood Elevation On the Flood Map?